Thursday, October 16, 2008

Message for David Karas

Dear Mr. Karas,

I am sort of waiting for You to come here. After You finish reading this message, please leave a comment below or email me at pesapes@gmail.com.

I hope we are not wasting Your time. Frankly, all I want to achieve is know how far You can and will go. If You have the time to do what You are doing right now (that is reading this message), then I see You do go quite far - information and knowledge is the most important part of your life. That is obvious and I do not criticize that - You are a detective, after all.

If there is any criticism to be made, then it is about the effect Your actions can have. I don't care if You discover all of my personal data. I've got nothing to hide. But the feeling the "objects" of Your investigation get is the opposite from the good laugh You had when You received the first mail from Quistie. Please be more considerate to people, even if You doubt their ability to become such outstanding detectives like You.

Looking forward to hearing from You,

--Wosel

P. S. Pokud byste náhodou měl problém s angličtinou (což nepředpokládám), napište mi prosím mail a pošlu Vám překlad.

No comments: